Compact Hose Reelers
Spreadwise Compact Reelers are designed for use either front or rear mounted to give convenient, compact and cost effective hose handling.
Heavy duty A frame mounting for quick and easy pick up and demount.
Highly manoeuvrable on front linkage for use in confined space
Can be used as multiple units on one trailer to allow high hose capacity in minimum space.
- Galvanised frame with integral A frame pickup, and reinforced headstock.
- Heavy duty drum centre with reinforced hose inserts.
- High torque hydraulic drive with cross line relief valve
- Suitable for hoses up to 5"
- Compatible with SlimLine applicators
Spreadwise Industrial Reelers features the unique individual drive system allowing each hose spool to be operated independently,reducing the load on the drive mechanism and allowing precise control of hose layout and retraction.
Reeler chassis in heavy gauge box section, with fully galvanised hose reels for long durable life.
Chain driven with 11kW drive motor, speed control valve and emergency shut off bar.
Industrial Reeler Benefits:
- Rapid hose layout and retrieval
- Infinitely variable control of hose recovery
- Instant stop safety shut off
- Individual galvanised reels
- Linkage mounted for minimum ground damage
- Heavy duty A frame mount (Except Ind 8)
Industrial 5 5 x 200m
Industrial 6 6 x 200m
Industrial 8 8 x 200m
Spreadwise trailed reelers are designed to take the hard work out of hose laying and retrieval.
Developed over many years to give long and reliable operation, trailed reelers give you the features you need combined with heavy duty construction, and powerful hydraulic drive.
Trailed reelers feature high performance hydraulic drive, with cross line relief protection, and proportional control valves to give maximum efficiency, and long maintenance free service life.
1500 & 2000 m hose capacity
Fully galvanised for long service life, with hi torque planter gear drive.
- Heavy duty construction
- 550 x 60 /22.5 Tyres on braked axle
- High quality fully galvanised finish
- Hydraulic drive
- Rear Roller
- Road Lights
- Optional work lights
Optional twin rear rollers
Gollmer and Hummel hose is designed and manufactured in Germany to exceed standards for the tough conditions that umbilical slurry hose has to withstand. Its composites deliver long hose life, maximum resistance to chemicals and aggressive organic compounds found in slurry, high scuff resistance, and offer protection against ozone and UV protection. The hose is available in 4" and 5" diameters and has extremely high tensile strength and pressure containment capabilities.